View Single Post
Old 17-12-2011, 09:53 AM   #30
MR_LON
ORSMT5

Default Re: Orsm Ford Cruisers Is Created

the photos you see in this thread are from when the club first started in 2005, most of the cars in the photos were new then. there are only 2 cars from those photos left in the club & they still look good as do the other cars in the club, our members take pride in keeping their cars in excellent condition.
technically i can understand your interpretation of the club's name, we do have a member with a G220 fairlane.
i'm sure somewhere there would be a club either for the 'barges' alone or old school clubs that would accept them unfortunately i can't say what is up Nth Qld as we are a Vic/ Melbourne based club .
depending on what the subject is weather it is just the commitee or the club as a whole but generaly the commitee will discuss it & if needed see what the members think.
EO XR5 with blacked out highlights, grilles & fog surround, black angel eye headlights, black turbo badges, eibach springs, bluepower custom tune, motorcade ic & intake piping, Xforce turbo back exhaust, lexus style rear fog/reverse lights, EBC red pads, Goodridge braided lines, Motul 5.1 fluid, custom fibreglass bonnet & slam panel cover, under bonnet bling & more soon
MR_LON is offline   Reply With Quote