View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 01:06 PM   #7
AussieG62013

Default Re: Mondeo MD Indicator & Wiper Arms Swap 2017 to 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondaveo View Post
When you say 2015 Mondeo, do you mean a MD (Mk5)? I thought all MDs landed in this country with left-hand wipers/right-hand indicators?

Check out this thread from user Luketapp, who did the mod you describe on a 2011 MC (Mk4) Mondeo. He used the stalks from a 2012 Focus and it turned out to be pretty much a plug-and-play swap:

https://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11469974

This got me to thinking about doing the same mod to my MC from an MD with the lane departure control on the stalk. The MD stalks look the same as the Focus so I think the odds are good that the designs will be a compatible swap, but the only way to find out for sure would be to try it...
Yes I have a MD Titanium 2015 I think they changed in the 2016 or 2017

Thanks mate that was very informative was it just a matter of unplugging the stalks from there plastic bracket and then plugging the proper stalks in if so I don't see a need to remove the steering wheel just the housing to get access to the stalks or are they part of the whole plastic bracket and just a matter of swapping the the assembly over and that would mean the wheel will come off.

I have found a wrecker on ebay selling the stalks only ? but then I came across another but it was out of a Ford Ranger looking the same.
AussieG62013 is offline   Reply With Quote