View Single Post
Old 13-09-2019, 07:00 PM   #99
papito
Starter Motor

Default Re: Beware importing a car from the US

Hey Guys,

Sad but yes - I'm also on the list for this MOB.

I've read all this thread and on other forums, the more I read and find the more its upsetting.

I like your self have had all the responses also

Its arrived and waiting release and requested to pay

Quote vs final bill was big difference and they would not respond or provide valid documentation. 2-3 wks go by.

I once again have to follow up and now I'm told it with customs and quarantine, 2 wks since then has no gone past and its all radio silence.

I've reached out to a few guys on here who have also called out this and would like to discuss with them also.

They hold you over a barrel to pay with in the week at it with be released or you will be hit with storage and no release paper are provided to you unless you pay.

So yes I have now paid in full and have received no item, no papers, no nothing and its now boarding months.

Reach out guys and lets talk strategy and close down on this poor industry behavior that makes the real guys operating this industry look bad.

USATOAUS, AUSTOUSA, AUSSIE CAR IMPORTS. - This is very poor and you need to come forth to resolve your customer's needs given you have my money in full and have gone all MIA with radio silence and a crappy voice msg we will be back end of SEPT.
papito is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: