View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 08:55 AM   #21
FPVS3
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyXR6T View Post
Oh wow, I've got plenty of 'pet hates' to dish out but it will take me hours, so ill give my top 3 lol

1: For some reason I hate when people (people i dont know, neighbours visitors) park out the front of my house. It's perfectly legal and its not my property but it just grinds my gears!

2: I hate getting into cars that are full of rubbish. I hate that everytime you turn a corner all you can hear are empty bottles rolling and empty rappers crunchy. I understand its their car but doesn't the filth of half eaten foods in a confined space get to you at all?

3: My wife makes a tea then proceeds to put the used tea bag in the sink. Now 400mm away from the sink is the food waste bin... Why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone and throw it in there straight up!? Everytime i go to wash up I gotta throw out multiple tea bags... Probably no biggy to most but unfortunately does my head in!

Lol I feel a little better now
I hate tea bags without strings, why the hell do people buy bloody tea bags without strings!!!! For tea bags without strings there has to be a spoon involved which means a totally unnecessary extra implement.
Then of course this thing has to be washed.....the whole business becomes very labour intensive when there's no string attached (excuse the pun).
Whoever invented stringless tea bags should be sent to Gitmo for a bloody good water boarding with stringless tea bag tea!!!!!!

Oh....and I hate people who give way to me when they have the legal right of way, they think they're being courteous but in actual fact they're creating a confusing situation from which an accident could likely ensue then guess who'll be at fault!! ******!!

And!.......I hate drivers in front of me who slow down for green lights at an intersection.....for f..ks sake!!! What's that about???!!!
2011 FG GTP 335 S/C. Auto, tiptronic. iPV ceramic headers, stainless hi flow cats and big bore, BMC filter, X3 tune, DBA T3 rotors, Roadhouse Performance pads. From Herrod; 100lb injectors, hi flow pump, Aeroflow fuel regulator, air to water intercooler, hi boost pulley kit, JLT breather. Hub dynoed at 598fwkw, 498rwkw, 959Nm torque, boost 10.62psi at 3750rpm (warm day). All done by iPV!
Other rides; '21 Jaguar F-Pace, '21 Ford Ranger FX4-MAX.

Last edited by FPVS3; 09-02-2014 at 09:03 AM.
FPVS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: