View Single Post
Old 16-03-2019, 08:48 AM   #5655
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Welcome to New Members - Post here to say gday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowanb
Hi there guys thx for the add. Currently the owner of a 5.0 5 speed AU ute and a series 2 AU XR6 sedan. Took awhile to find the right combo in the sedan as I wanted a car that had the right amount of shopping trolley dents and peel to give the car the the indication of a one owner that was a daily driver but not thrashed. I'm about to drop in a NA Barra FG, so out with the VCT. Being of the wrong side of 40 I'm hoping to achieve old ***** in a run down car look lol. Can't seem to upload pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Powell
Hi Guys, Introducing myself as Tim. Had many Fords over the years including Falcon cars, utes and even an Explorer.
Currently Driving a 2013 Ranger XLT Supercab, around town and exploring whenever I can. Hail from Perth but originally from the wheatbelt.
See you around.. Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by ablqadir
Hi Guys,
Newbie here, love the community and happy to be part of it.
On a side note I am trying to figure out where I can post technical questions for Ford Focus, thinking of replacing leaking shock absorbers
Regards
Welcome everyone to a great Forum . There is no better IMO . So many different departments to be involved with and really well run by the administrators . Enjoy and participate as you see fit .. Cheers ...
roddy1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: