View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 01:20 AM   #53
Ratmick
IT Drone from Sector 7G
Donating Member2

Default Re: Does Anyone Here Fly Drones??

Quote:
Originally Posted by XB GS 351 Coupe View Post
Pretty good video to watch and awesome flying skill, but at the same time probably one of the reasons drone flying has been getting bad press lately in the general media.

And I guess the same people doing this stuff will then complain when drone flying gets heavily regulated and may be even banned in most places.

Still a good video to watch and I would hope it was filmed under controlled conditions.
I did say it was grossly illegal...well at least in Australia. Not sure what the rules are in the States, but ours are quite explicit. I very much doubt he was flying under controlled conditions...

I'm not condoning his actions, but I do admire the skill...especially where he was on one side of the train and did an inverted barrel roll to the other side and flew underneath a moving train

The way I see it it's horses for courses. If you want to fly around and basically sightsee then what you are looking at and what you have bought is ideal, especially if you have deep pockets.

If you like fiddling, experimenting, improving your skills, pushing the envelope of what is possible and punching holes in the sky then what Creative is doing is also valid.
Ratmick is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: