View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 06:14 PM   #46
creative
I am Batman

Default Re: Does Anyone Here Fly Drones??

Quote:
Originally Posted by XB GS 351 Coupe View Post
Interesting looking drone, looks like it's home build.

I would not call DJI drones crap, personally I think they are probably some of the best on the market for the price.

I just want to take my drone out of the box and fly it, I have no interest in stuffing around with it and building it.

Just because some people have a different level of interest does not make their interest crap.

I mean I like driving a 700hp Big Block, so may be your car is just crap because it's not a 700hp big block.
I would like to think the :p at the end would show it was tongue in cheek.

and my quad is indeed "homebuilt" and capable of 100kph, sometimes faster. Personally building it is half the fun, crashing it and rebuilding it just keeps the fun going! Speaking of which, need to do some repairs after bouncing off a few trees today. Think I have damaged some caps from prop strikes and getting terrible video feed now but it was great fun!
Rebuilt Boss260 with #Kellogs 1500hp forged and balanced crank#Manley forged flattop pistons with a 9.5/1cr#4340 forged h-beam rods with arp bolts#Clevit performance rod and main bearings#full ARP headstud kit#total seal rings#Mantic twin plate development clutch and lightened flywheel#Mellings uprated oil pump#Mainforce Performance Supercharger kit#AU motorsport 345mm big brake kit.

Now producing 369.7rwkw/496rwhp@6000 and 515ft/lb torque @ 11 psi.
Now sat on an engine stand going nowhere

Last edited by creative; 04-08-2018 at 06:23 PM.
creative is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: