View Single Post
Old 13-09-2016, 02:46 PM   #11
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Thanks Ford dealership.....for nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen 5150 View Post
I'll be in the minority for sure, but I think you're being a tad harsh on Ford? Its easy in hindsight, knowing a new fuse fixed the issue, but both you and your wife didn't know that for sure at the time, and neither did Ford.

I'm not sure if you're upset Ford wouldn't sell you a fuse, or a mechanic wasn't readily available to sort out the issue immediately?

Anyway, glad it got sorted for you and it wasn't a major issue.

not being harsh on Ford at all, the dealership, once again, is the problem, I like the little car,

no-one knew what the problem was but it all has to start somewhere, if the fuse blew again then it would have to be escalated but it has to be replaced first....wouldnt have taken a mechanic to do that.

wife also just wanted to buy a fuse from them so she could do it herself......they wouldn't even sell her a fuse???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonz
Poppa Smurf.... are you still outback or living in blAdelaide?

Surely country dealers don't work that way

outback mate, nearest dealership is a couple hundred K's down the track, used to be a good lot when it was private but now northpoint own it.....used to know the owner and service manager very well.....thats all changed.

we have actually got better service from the city dealerships

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
poppa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote