View Single Post
Old 13-09-2016, 12:48 PM   #3
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Thanks Ford dealership.....for nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG17 View Post
They had a choice of making a definite dollar and blew it trying to up the ante. Businesses really annoy me when they do that.
we have bought two new vehicles through there for the wife, her vehicles are always serviced there......

had to be a better way......Repco got my Kudos but Ford just went down another peg.

I honestly believe they could have said "we will replace the fuse for you at no cost but if the system fails and we have to look into it then we will have to book it in and charge accordingly!".......this I would have understood and would have been a gesture in good faith leaving us feeling a little better toward the dealership.

after the dealings I had with them with my BA and now my wife's Fiesta this dealership is finished in our eyes.....it really messed up her day schedule (in home care provider for the sick and elderly)

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
poppa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: