View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 10:59 AM   #937
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Will the Holden brand survive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217 View Post
yep same, last one all she did was pick the colour as we were driving somewhere and i pointed how about that colour, yep.
Ordered through my broker, once ready for delivery (we never even went to the dealership) the Fleet manager brought it to our place for the in car intro, done thanks mate the wife was bored.
She didn't drive it for the next couple weeks for she still liked her previous ride that we hung on for one of our sons lol.....
Very very A-B, no excitement whatsoever.

Oh by the way on thread topic - F Holden die ya bastards die I have no sympathy for that company whatsoever.
Why do you have no sympathy for the company.
Holden always did the right thing by me with my new Holden's, I could not fault them at all.

Ford however was the worst most rude disgraceful dealerships I have ever had the displeasure of trying to buy a new car, I wanted my Falcons but they all were hell bent on trying to destroy the company, if anyone worked for me and treated a client like that I would have to give them the **** on the spot.
So from 1991 to 2012 I came across 2 dealers salesmen that were good and one was a woman, but the last new Ford I bought was a 1993 Longreach ute, now that was a great ute to drive, I bought a VS S V6 ute as well ordered that before they came out and had both the XG and VS at the same time that VS was a rubbish ute crap seats and understeering pig worst handling bucket of I have ever had, until I had to do the suspension on it. then I got a 1999 VS ute V8 that was much better ute.
This user likes this post: