View Single Post
Old 14-11-2019, 09:27 PM   #931
arronm
BA/F6 BF/F6 SSV/R TTG

Default Re: Will the Holden brand survive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
Agreed, but everyone is different.

When we bought the Picanto i'd seen it in the local shopping centre on a Thursday afternoon, spoke to the Wife about it when we both got home and went down to look and test drive that evening, unfortunately the Kia dealer didn't do late night shopping hours so we looked at a few on the yard and she told me to test drive myself.
Luckily the following day I had an hour spare so I called in during work hours in the bus, turns out the salesman was a driver in a previous life so we made small talk about the industry and I used it to my advantage, told him work was slow and I needed a cheap runabout and that i'd love the 3k dearer GT line but didn't know that it was a good move considering, he said what would it take to get you into one, I gave him a list of the extra's I wanted, my budget and he came back with a good price drive away.
I signed on the line and collected the car a week later.
I was on the yard in business hours for all of 20 minutes if you overlook the test drive.
I took it in for its first scheduled service last fortnight on a Monday, wandered around the yard whilst waiting, didn't see another customer other than others having services in the hour and a half I was there and Kia is one of only a few showing growth, go figure.
My wife drives the cars I buy for her. She never shops for cars. A-B....

Nizpro equipped and Tuned by the BEST in the west
Xtreme Ford Tuning

479RwKw Fuel limited, more pumps and power too come.

F6#0507 & #0639 Pro racer and Tech expert

NIZPRO modifying falcons like Premcar can only dream of , see VIDEO below.
https://youtu.be/oa4IfguGQ-A
2 users like this post: