View Single Post
Old 20-01-2017, 09:42 PM   #35
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Nutter in Melbourne

Quote:
Originally Posted by superyob View Post
I saw the news report on tele when I got home from work. What does 'Victorians are stronger than this' mean? (Dan Andrews) If I were the Premier I think I would be using stronger, more direct language...
I think (just using my opinion as its a messed up situation) it's a statement to say not to bow down to errorism ( I dropped the t for a reason) you don't want the public to be scared to walk down the street. Just because one scum hole goes nuts and kills/mames/injures a lot of people, that is still a small percentage of the local population and many are probably terrified to go to work tomorrow. So far there isn't any political or religious motive for someone to do something so nasty. If there is a motive for such reasons found and it is errorism, if people are scared to leave their houses for fear of terror, then they win. In my opinion (I don't impose this on anyone else). I don't think many will take a following to the same cause due to the 1%er doing that. I work with many Muslims, catholics, Christians, Buddhists. All are good people,.
This user likes this post: