View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 10:27 AM   #16
supershifty
Missing a sock...
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Dave has been a long time active member on the forums and in particular has been a busy volunteer whenever there are cruises and toys runs etc held in South East Qld. He actively gives up his time and ensures that the events are provided for, be it commun 
Default Re: Whats wrong with our country

I was raised with hard discipline, no I wasn't a perfect kid, ****ed up heaps.

I never hated my parents for the punishment doled out to me, I respected and loved them. Sparing the rod, spoils the child as the saying goes.

I have two daughters 19 and 21. I raised them the way I was raised. Mrs thought I was too hard on them. I could count the times I smacked them on one hand, usually dropping my voice an octave would bring on the tears. They have turned out into two beautiful young ladies that I'm very proud of. Never had a problem with them in their teenage years. Have heard some horror stories about a few of their female friends.

A few kids a just plain bad, I accept that - for the main I think bad parenting and a lack of discipline are the causal factor.

Cheers!

Real friends + great times = sheer bliss!

Considering becoming an organ donor? Click here

QLD Events, Cruises and Get Togethers: Click here

Gain success instantly - lower your standards.

It's not government funded - it's taxpayer funded.
supershifty is offline   Reply With Quote
16 users like this post: