View Single Post
Old 18-01-2017, 09:13 PM   #69
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Euthanasia - your thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEZG View Post
My mother was in care for a while, in the end she wanted to go, they just gave her pain meds only, she went soon and didn't suffer too long.

My sister now has stage 4 lung cancer, she also has it in her brain, bones and lymph glands, prognosis is she has up to 2 yrs.

She is a clinical nurse consultant and has said she'll consider her options regarding treatment options when the time comes, by this she meant not having treatment that makes you feel worse when you've no chance of recovery.
She's also not into using heavy drugs that knock you out, not sure what she'll do about that one.
My mum is in a similar situation to your sister. Back in 2011 she was given 12 weeks if she did nothing and 20% of making 12 months, she had 4 good years but the last 18 months has been really hard on her

My uncle was told 5 years ago he'd be right after they cut out a mole, 12 months later I watched him turn from a reasonably healthy guy in his late 60s to an unconscious twisted man who dragged on for ages before finally passing away

I'm for euthanasia 100%

I post images with postimg.cc (so I don’t forget)
The Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: