View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 05:58 PM   #49
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Illicit Drugs- Decriminalise and regulate or further enforcement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
It's just damage control - if people OD in a 'safe injecting room' it's not out on the street for the soccer mum to see driving the little ones to school, who then complains to the media.

It's isolating Joe Average voter from an issue, if the government actually cared about attempting to rehabilitate drug users they'd treat it as a mental health issue rather than a criminal problem.

It'd probably be cheaper than putting them through our prison system too just quietly.
I am trying to save tax payers money as to forking out dead money, we could send all the no hopers to a 3rd world Country like Indo and build Jails their for that type their.
You know the money we spend on every idiot is truly beyond a joke, not to mention how some of the poor good and honest people living here do it, as I feel for them, I would rather some one worthy got the cash any day than just some dip stick moron living the life and just taking everyone for fools, laughing and boasting that they are one up on another twerp locked up because they have destroyed more worth in value than the other.
Not to mention that there are people who love being back home in jail with free everything and see their old mates.
Political Correctness has a lot to answer for as it's bleeding us all dry like a Vampire.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote