View Single Post
Old 27-04-2020, 07:43 PM   #90
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: What's your distractions ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross 1 View Post
All three of our dogs are rescues, I'm sure they know and are the most loyal, loving animals.
Our old boy, is turning 16 this year and the bugger just keeps going. We expected to lose him 4 years ago after the cancer diagnosis and all the fat deposits appearing over him etc etc. Too old and too far gone to operate apparently, so we just figured when he got in pain we would put him down, hasn't happened yet. We got the white one 4 years ago when we got the vet report, so he could learn off of the old guy as he has the best personality of any dog I have ever owned. The white one is completely deaf, which is why he was abandoned. The old boy had a downward turn about a year ago, so we got yet another pup to meet him and keep the white one company but he bounced back again. He's happy and comfortable and the bugger is bullet proof.
imageimage hosting
Bloody amazing ,and that's three incredible distractions you have there .To rescue a dog or cat is one of the best things to do by the looks of it . My fellow workmate Murray and his wife went through major health issues . Michele had a breast tumor about six years ago and Murray went through depression about 2 years ago ..Both have come through really well . One of the big helps to both of them is Allie .. Allie is a rescue dog too . Muzz said that while Michele went through months of treatment and then later himself , Allie was the shining light and genuine distraction for both . She's a bit of a ratbag and sneaks off to the neighbours while both are at work and spoiled rotten but she's seriously a big part of their lives . I think she's repaid her rescue many times over .

Last edited by roddy1960; 27-04-2020 at 07:55 PM.
roddy1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: