View Single Post
Old 26-09-2020, 12:20 PM   #3
prktkljokr
praek tih kl jo kr

Default Re: Braaap Motorcycles? Something fishy

Not sticking up for the company here but I have seen the same sort of thing in the pinball community, promising delivery dates that go on for years before customers receive their purchase, most people think importing is easy, I have myself been on the receiving end of the government red tape that hampers and slows the importing into Australia let alone other human factors that can slow the delivery date of items.

Its hard when you deal with overseas companies, they want the money up front on orders, they give the shipment date (all going well) then their suppliers have delays, the manufacturer has delays, the shipper has delays, the paperwork for importing gets delayed, then the poor importer is stuck with preorder customers wanting to know why it has not been delivered, people dont want to hear about why its delayed they understandably just want what they paid for.

I think if you can still contact or receive updates from a company, that is a good sign that they are still going to come through with the goods, I think if you have a order with these guys that contacting them and asking why, with proof is a good start.

A better business approach is to cough up the dosh to fill a container with product then pre-sell when its on its way to Australia, ok you might not make a killing on the first container but you have shown you can deliver a product.
prktkljokr is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: