View Single Post
Old 16-01-2022, 07:23 PM   #34
lumen8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Wanted: 2004 BA LTD wheel centres...

Done.

There seems to be more demand than supply of these things so it will be good for everyone that wants one to be able to get one.

I think they look great even on BA Falcons (especially with the ghia look/grill) , and someone on here (Linz if i remember right?) had put one on an e-series and even on those it looked good imo.

I have put a ghia one on my AU Fairlane and i think it looks better than the bonnet mascot they come with (both the ghia and ltd mascots, ive had both on there).

I think it looks a bit more modern and clean, really suits it... and covers the mascot hole even. So there is potential use there also. TL50 fairlanes already had something similar if im not mistaken, and ive seen repro stainless ones floating around...

...but I think the BA emblem looks more modern, it has sharper squarer lines instead of the 'new edge' rounded look that even found its way onto the bonnet emblem on TL's.

(AU bonnets do have slightly less curve than a BA but i managed to find a method to attach it and you cant pick that it wasnt made for it)
lumen8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: