View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 11:10 AM   #63
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 
Default Re: 10 Year Warranty for Kia, it Could Happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Dazz View Post
And again, no, you weren't.
You claimed that Korean Cars were equal to and bettering Europeans.
That is so stupid as to be almost funny.

Nobody is denying that they have improved, and probably closed the gap. But that doesn't justify making ridiculous sweeping statements like that.

Even the cheaper Euros like Peugeot are miles ahead, to say nothing BMW, Audi, etc.

The Senior Executives at Hyundai have straight out said that Kias are in general aimed at the "more budget conscious" buyer.
I suggest you take your argument up with them.

And?
If you consider the cost of transport, stamp duty, and onroads, its hardly surprising that the relative gap is narrowed by the time the cars are delivered in Australia. In fact I have often wondered why they bother, and don't just consolidate and brand everything as one or the other for our Market.
But it doesn't change Hyundai's intent.
Thanks for your input. Not really interested in repeating the facts I've already gone over though, so have fun.
Professor Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: