View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 02:04 PM   #2
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 
Default Re: [SYD] Country Trains Terminal - Parking

As of April 2019 there is still a limited supply of parking in front of the station entrance.

Access only via hard left from Pitt St immediately prior to the George St lights. Due to light rail construction works the easiest approach I found was along Chalmers St, left into what’s left of Eddy Ave, then left into Pitt St and second lane from the kerb until past the temporary coach stops - heave left as you see the George St intersection coming up. Trying to start further up Pitt St might pose some challenges in itself.

Parking is currently free. There are “2P Ticket” signs but it is patrolled for now by coppers and they told me the machines are gone. Explains why I couldn’t find any.

Bottom line is, if you need to assist someone onto or from a long distance train service, access is still pretty good. I’m sure that means it will be “improved” sooner than later...
Citroënbender is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: