View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 05:14 PM   #73
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: I want to quit smoking but i fail everytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by evl_el
well me and the mrs is going on a cruise for our honey moon in january 2013 and we havn't even saved yet or got the pass ports and we are paying this cruise off threw chrisco and plus im kinda of jobless at the moment
open up a bank account.....separate to all your "normal" accounts.....use this to save for whatever goal you set

the money you used to spend on smokes try and put in there and watch it grow......not easy with little kiddies ( been there, done that)

if you have an incentive such as that with a set goal then it is something "tangible" to work toward and the reward can be "seen"

speaking to folks on here is great and will help you no end.....quitline may help as well and don't forget your doctor.....stay positive and keep a good outlook on life

you are not losing anything but you are regaining your life and health

but in the end YOU MUST WANT to quit!

there will always be temptation around you with others smoking but you alone can control your will power

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
poppa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote