View Single Post
Old 21-11-2010, 11:05 PM   #14
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Long time member, loves Fords, sensible contributor and does some good and interesting posts. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucknaked
I can't see what all the fuss is about. I see it only as a peice of sticky vinal tape on the bottom of car doors or over the roof. I admire a GT for what it is. Not what color tape it's got on it.
Yep, spot on.

Who really cares? It no big deal, poeple sound like two year olds with this stuff

"Oh noes, its not a V8, he can't have stripes because his car doesn't have the powers and the speeds to have stripes!!!!"

Its a cosmetic mod that people do to make their car look different to the car next door. Who cares if the car isn't powerfull. Mr Smith has a car that he wants to make look good, but Mrs smith doesn't like the idea of big V8's, 400+kw's and sub 12 1/4's in the car the take the smithlings to school in.

Same with the bulge...

Didn't XL-XM's have a bulgy-scoopy thing? Sacralige! They didn't have V8's! Call the pastor, rid the car of this demonic intrusion!

Check out my Photo-chop page

T...I...C...K...F...O...R...D
\≡≡T≡≡/
Nikked is offline   Reply With Quote