View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 09:07 PM   #43
Mercury Bullet
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Ghosts and psychics..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Brooksy View Post
So what you are saying is that; she can't possibly have been 'totally dead' because of a recorded phenomenon called the Lazarus phenomenon. Even though you weren't there, she had been clinically dead long enough to be processed and being wheeled to the morg? And that trained professionals with (I'm guessing) years of experience couldn't get equipment to detect a pulse... Or didn't do due diligence to confirm someone was actually totally dead before sending her on her way to the morg?

I applaud your efforts to rationalise her experience, but it might just be me, but I feel you're stretching a little.

I'm not saying you need to believe any afterlife theory, but to say that in this instance you know better because of a rare known phenomenon that as a result paints everyone in the situation as wrong seems... Well a bit of a stretch.
I clinically died after surgery many years ago.
No breathing and no pulse.

I don't consider that dying though.

For me it was no different to going to sleep, one second I was aware the next second I wasnt.
All I knew was when I was revived something wasn't right, the sides of my bed were up and I had a terribly sore mouth as I had fallen out of bed onto the concrete floor. It was only when other patients told me I was the cause of the "code blue" did I realise what had happened.

It was a nice sleep but no St Peter to meet me.

I don't believe you're really dead until all brain activity stops and i dont believe anyone has survived that, so we will never know.

2016 Falcon XR8. Powered by the legend that is - David Winter.
XC Cobra #181.
1985 Mack Superliner, CAT 3408, 24 speed Allison.
Mercury Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote