View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 10:56 PM   #23
#Russ#Es#
Hello Koni's!

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: This member has made a few valuable contributions to the Forum in the Focus section, seems to know exactly what he is talking about with his posts, which are helpful and concise. 

Quick update - other than researching new dampers, have gathered a couple things for the mods I've got planned for the centre console. Just need to buy the carbon fibre!

Have made a small change to the front, rear and steering wheel, couple of pics below. Sorry for the poor quality, my garage has terrible lighting.

Before:

After:

Also found a couple decent looking stickers that I may use for the flap below the HVAC controls. Took the pics with them on a box of meds to give an idea of size, they're not too big which is how I wanted it (subtle). If I do use one of the stickers, unsure which one for go with - I wouldn't use the 'Michael Schumacher' part of one of the stickers.

Finally, I'm having trouble reading the product characteristics of the stickers. If anyone is good with Engrish, would be interested to hear from you

Plan to grab 3M Graphite DI-NOC in the next few weeks, will post pics when I have it installed. Will be DI-NOC'ing more than just the centre consol too ;)
Lower airbox removed, K&N Panel filter
Momo gear knob + boot + pedals, Ghia boot garnish, Zetec Chrome interior door handles
JVC KW-XR816 Headunit + more to come...

#Russ#Es# is offline   Reply With Quote