View Single Post
Old 27-06-2020, 05:55 AM   #216
toyotanut
Starter Motor

Default Re: Beware importing a car from the US

So I am yet another victim of the Phil, Indy, and Lawrence Ryan. (I am not very familiar with forums so bear with me.)

I purchased a Toyota land cruiser from a dealer in Melbourne and payed phil to ship it to the Tacoma, Washington. Basically he has been giving me the run around since January of this year. Even with the fires and COVID 19 he has had ample time to load the vehicle. He stopped responding to me around May 18th.

I am at the point at which I need to report the vehicle stolen as well as the money for shipping it. I would also be a contender in a class action suit if one is being organised. These people are criminals and should be in prison by the looks of the heart ache they are causing so many.

I have done a little research and I think I have a picture of the Owner Lawrence Ryan as well as a couple of clues as to where he may have his business located in Vancouver Washington and places he attends in Washington.

Like I said, I want to help in any way I can. I live in Colorado, but I am willing to do what I can state side so that we can end these crooks.

-B
toyotanut is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: