View Single Post
Old 18-06-2020, 10:38 AM   #214
oz4wd
Starter Motor

Default Re: Beware importing a car from the US

I am another victim of these thieves.

I live in Nashville Tennessee but originally from Brisbane. In 2019 I got 4 vehicles moved from Australia to me in Nashville. two arrived ok the other two were damaged, 1 had been swiped around a pole and the other had been hitting the roof of the container and caved in the roof and rear door. the one with pole damage arrived with space saver wheels instead of the mags it had when it left. I too paid for insurance but got no policy. But the big problem for me is I did not receive the import documentation so I can not do anything with these cars until I work out how to fix this.
I tracked down the Customs agent they used in the US "All Ways International shipping" out of Baltimore but emails bounce back from them and phone is disconnected.

I have sent USAtoAUS over 40 emails as well as real mail, phone calls text messages without a reply then I found this group. If anyone is organising a class action, count me in. not that i think we will see anything from these crooks.

You know for all the crap our politicians carry on with you would think they would tighten all the loop holes these low life's use to dodge the law.
oz4wd is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: