View Single Post
Old 21-01-2017, 09:19 PM   #103
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Final Commodores for 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by arronm View Post
Sit in a VF Redline and then sit in a Sprint. Then tell me which one is dated...... Sprint =2008
G'day. In fairness. let's tell the whole story though... The FG/FGX had the hobbles put on for upgrades not least the interior. What few bob they had was mostly sent to the drivetrain and exterior trim features ..Makes it hard to go with the newer VF stuff...It is pretty good though..for a Holden I must admit..
The lack of that means little to the Sprint owners by all accounts .. The car drive ability is why they wanted the final Falcon to focus on the mighty turbo six and the awesome V8 as a priority..I think they succeeded...
I agree , a few more upgrades would have been nice but that was never going to happen via the cheapskates at Ford HQ..
I only have a Mk1 FG XR6..plain jane but I still like the nice XR embossed black cloth interior , the distinctive XR blue instruments , the argent trim..and most importantly how she goes as my pride'n joy..
I'm green with envy though of a few nice touches and special features of the final FGX's.. Very nice indeed...
Cheers Rod...
roddy1960 is offline   Reply With Quote