View Single Post
Old 21-01-2017, 05:29 PM   #100
Express
Bathed In A Yellow Glow

Default Re: Final Commodores for 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopped
I still think the R-Spec GT will be the most collectible, has the fastest printed times and also its in your face look. It's iconic and defines this era.

Lurking the forum from the dark side, looks like these special edition Holdens are almost sold out. A few guys reporting that they can't find any dealers who have any to sell. All presold months ago.

Mid seventies on road......, I think I'd try to stretch that bit further for a LSA Clubsport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggle Piggle View Post
Wonder if any of those dealers will find one or two to sell in about 2 months time...for slightly more than current RRP.

Granted there will no doubt be a few come up through genuine 'finance fell through'...but with reports of dealers paying RRP for 'regular' ex-company cars at internal auctions (and even more than RRP for desired combos)...

Holden has already allocated the number of cars each dealer can have and the allocation numbers were very low, e,g, many only got one or two of the Directors to offer customers.

Potential buyers are saying the Magnums are gone or hard to find and what’s left of the Directors are now being offered at about $79k well over RRP with prices including $5k for dealer charges.

There are still Motorsports editions to be had and the price of those will increase as the numbers decrease.

It’ll be interesting to see how many newly delivered cars return to the market as private sales where the owners try to make a quick profit.

I'd still go for the LSA HSV's at those prices.

Express is offline   Reply With Quote