View Single Post
Old 17-03-2005, 09:08 PM   #10
zetec
Zoom Zoom

NO HECS?!!!!! Daaaaaamn. I paid my own way thru uni. 5 days of uni per week and 2-3 shifts at work minimum for 3 years, usually 2 out of 3 full weekends. Busted my butt to save cash, inherited some money to buy part of my Focus and loaned a portion from Dad interest free but covered all HECS, textbooks, fees myself. I saved the rest. I got sick of Mum's Mondeo sitting in the garage never being driven and never being allowed to drive it so I went out and bought my own car much to my mother's dismay.... she couldn't understand when there was a car there yet she never let me drive the stupid thing. 2 years later I inherited some money and traded the Festiva Trio S in on the Zetec...

Now I am still broke but living out of home. I earn heaps more but spend way too much. HECS is a pig each month but I guess it's a small price to pay for a world class education whihc I am using and which is worth the money and time investment for me considering the future I have ahead of me. Future of driving Foci!!!