Thread: Radio control
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2023, 08:42 PM   #217
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Radio control

Did rc with my kid today. He never brings his out as he is overprotective of his stuff. He also is super respetive of other peoples stuff. Genuinely good bloke. But he knows the rules for my stuff. Things break, if its in the name of fun thats fine. If its intentional, not fine.
Normally im the one on his back saying go harder. Today i dunno. He went with the short course truck and whilst i was running the monster truck i sat back and watched him. No words from me, he gave that thing 11 tenths, and caught it every time it was about to come acropper. No idea what got into him. He was using the thing to the max not abusing it.
The funny part about today was, because there was a lady and her 2 young kids in the play area, we were well away from there. This lady had a pre-schooler and a todler. So i get it, you have to have eyes in the back of your head with young kids. So i stopped running the monster truck, told my kid to keep going but over there. Was speaking to the lady and no issues with her toddler pushing about my rc car like a tonka truck. She wasnt completely frazzled but her older son was having a bit of a tanty because it was time to go home. She said it was nice that i get along so well with my brother. She was a bit taken back when i told her its my son.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: