View Single Post
Old 17-07-2020, 02:18 PM   #3231
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Ive been on annual leave for a few weeks. I still answer the phone to work, its all little 2 second questions, so thats all fine. My manager is a good mate of mine so we chat socially. He was telling me about the scathing wtf email he got from one of my good clients. This client is a good mate of mine. So months ago the power factor correction unit had an issue. So i reset it, spoke to my mate the building manager and said we can arrange a service if you raise a PO. We outsource PFC services. Anyhow, he never did that. So earlier this week it crapped out again. The new guy went in, reset it and went off on his merry way. It crapped out again that night. My manager told the other service guy, stressed to him, tell the building manager exactly what you found and what you did. He did that.
But the wtf email had a PO attached for a PFC service, but questioned why (my question is why it wasnt actioned months ago) it was not suggested either time this week, yet was months ago (again recommended, but not actioned)? The boys better not have killed the good thing i had going with that building manager, he took my mob with him when he moved buildings. Ive known the bloke for over a decade and he has become a good mate of mine in that time.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote