Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 16-07-2020, 10:17 AM   #4241
cheap
Wirlankarra yanama

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilT2 View Post
Certainly a mask will capture germs from your breath; that's the whole point. But if you're already infected how is that harmful? And the mask is meant to trap the lumps of snot coughed up by others. Would you rather just suck them straight in? Yummy.

Nothing works well if you don't use it properly and masks are no different. Like socks and jocks it's a good idea to change them regularly. I don't understand how mask wearing became political, it's just a piece of equipment to do a job. The sooner we get the right gear and start using it we can all get back to work. How did that become such a problem?
The process of sneezing, coughing etc is your body's mechanism of expelling nasties. You don't capture other body excretions, do you?

Personally I do not wear a mask, when I sneeze it is into my clothing, keep my distances, have sanitizer ready, take vitamin D, keep a check on my immediate family's health and wash my hands frequently.

Masks became political when Fauci said they were not required and politicians took his advice and ran with it.

However months later whilst fronting a US Senate committee he went on to explain, there was a shortage of masks and seems he alone decided to tell people they were not necessary so as to preserve the supply for what he considered essential medical use/workers.

This is part of the reason few people trust Fauci.

Last edited by cheap; 16-07-2020 at 10:34 AM.
4 users like this post: