View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 01:56 PM   #1268
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Australia housing bubble

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford71V8 View Post
I'm down the other side of Adelaide and will never live anywhere north of the CBD particularly past Grand Junction Rd.

When you live in Gawler you have no need to travel "all that way" to the city, everything you need is where you are.
One of my BILs lived in Hillier for awhile, nice area and loved visiting...pretty quiet from what I could tell.
Ah yes I see this 'Grand Junction Road' mentioned by various people living in Adelaide, someone said they need to build a wall and keep everyone on the North side of this border out of the city

I see you have rivalry going between North and South like we have depending on which side of our lovely brown river you are from

What's the consensus of working North but living South and opposite? From my limited driving around Adelaide it's easy to navigate but lacks freeways that Melbourne has - ie everything is traffic light to traffic light rather hauling *** down the multi lane freeway.

How long would it take to go from southern suburbs to it's industrial northern suburbs like Port Adelaide for example?

Is it like Melbourne where it can be 2-3 hours going East - West and the opposite way in peak hour or is it only 45 mins or so?

Also what's the opinions on areas like Taperoo? Appears to be cheap for an area that's a couple streets in from the beach?
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: