View Single Post
Old 26-04-2020, 07:10 PM   #83
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: What's your distractions ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryT View Post
Cheers mate for the very kind words.

I went through a bad divorce and my Rhodesian Ridgeback got very unsettled being by herself - sure enough the GAP program was starting and I met them and immediately fell in love with the breed. As so laid back perfect for my quite dominant (pure) Ridgeback.

The professionalism in matching dog to suitable owner is first class and amazing value as desexed, microchipped, has to pass a 3 mths adoption course etc etc

People are still scared but it's funny as they are completely cruisy (albeit need common sense - they will chase fast so need a safe area to run but you clearly know the breed).

Excellent on BCollie - beautiful dogs, love to run when young I hear!! What was the Operation? Sounds like it went well which is fantastic! Still going well?

Mate food for Bruce will be wet food like dog roll and cans - he still has enough teeth to eat surprisingly. Dogs have 40 I believe.

Quality dry food a thing of the past but that's ok : )
.. I knew they had a few teeth but 40 is more than I thought..Glad to hear he can still eat fairly normally ..that's great because dogs love their nosh ..
Missy had a Grade 2 Mast Cell Tumor .

.Can be life threatening but being ten , the surgery itself scared me witless but as it happens she coped with that especially well they told me when I picked her up that day . Pathology grade these malignant tumors to 5 the vet said so being 2 it 's rating is low grade which meant no chemo or radiation. Low grade is the best we could have hoped for . She's got a big lipoma too and arthritic in the back from an injury when she was about 3 but she copes with that pretty well with a regular cenovin injection.. Good stuff is that ..Give Bruce a big pat from me..Dogs are precious .

Last edited by roddy1960; 26-04-2020 at 07:17 PM.
roddy1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: