View Single Post
Old 29-09-2017, 09:23 PM   #391
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: Australia housing bubble

Quote:
Originally Posted by XB GS 351 Coupe View Post
I think you missed the point, do the hours when you are young so you can enjoy life with the family, guess what my day was today, get up at 9:00am, breakfast, gym, an hours horse riding with my daughter then went fishing with both kids for three hours this arvo, and I am only in my 40's working an average of three days a week just to cover running expenses

Tomorrow will be similar, next week going camping, fishing and hunting while everyone else is at work.

So doing 70-80hr weeks has well and truly paid off.
How old are your kids roughly and 40 what, 1,9?

Oh, my last few days went like this, got up at 6am Wednesday, drove for 660k's to hay, had a 6pack of Jimmy's, looked around a while, spent the night in a tidy little lotel, got up yesterday, drove 400k's to Yass, had a look around, got up this morning, drove the rest of the way to Sydney, and spent the afternoon watching my Daughter compete for SA against the rest of the nations elite juniors, will do the same tomorrow and the day after, and the day after that amd then on Tuesday i'll begin the 3 day slow cruise home to Adelaide.
Then i'll load up the camper trailer and boat and head up the river for a week.

I'm 41 and don't even have a job at the moment, nor do I receive 1 red cent from Centrelink, we do it all on 1 wage, the Wife is happy as a pig in **** because the housework is done in her absence and the dinner is cooking when she gets home mid arvo.

Last edited by BENT_8; 29-09-2017 at 09:51 PM.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote