View Single Post
Old 13-09-2016, 05:40 PM   #34
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Thanks Ford dealership.....for nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
So everything you've posted is heresay and with a little investigation you've discovered that they couldn't have sold it to your wife in the first place.

I think they have a couple of fuses laying around

You claim they weren't busy, there were lads doing nothing that could have done the job and that they refused to sell the fuse, and none of it you can confirm as you werent there.

no but my wife was she doesn't lie.....

So in actual fact, they couldnt do the job on the spot as they dont carry the part, they would need to book the car in at another time so they could order the part and have a job card to align the order with.
The only thing they did wrong was refrain from sending you to a competitor for the part and i would base that on not wanting to honour a warranty claim if the aftermarket fuse fried the unit without proper diagnosis of the problem.

so you're saying that they don't carry any fuses B/S.....Repco is right behind the sales yard, a 20 yard walk.

hardly hearsay when it was my wife that was involved......they could have easily did the job but they simply wanted more money to do so

if the unit "fried" then it would be an internal fault and of course under warranty, replacing a fuse won't void warranty.....thats what the fuse does

simply the dealership wanting to drum up work.

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
poppa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote