Thread: Vans
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 05:42 PM   #23
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Vans

I got a reply on price today which I'm a bit bummed about. 30k.... if it was 35k I could work with that... you know a 2014 hi ace or iload fitted out with 20k on the dial etc. My boss is keen on the new ldv g10. I'm a little dubious on a car that hasn't been out long enough for a real reliability test, but really that's not my issue as its the company's problem. Size wise they are small enough to work with, but they're chinese and to date every car from there has been questionable. If he opted for the turbo petrol (he wont) the power figure might sway me a bit, but I don't want to have to deal with a work car that isn't 97% reliable (3% is driver abuse). The reviews seem alright but I may have to dodge the purchase untill a few hundred either crap out or catch fire, if not then I'll have to accept it. I spoke it's like the iload to an extent, when they first came out people were a little cagey due to the older reputation of korean cars, then when they turned out good, jumped all over them
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote