Old 27-02-2015, 01:03 AM   #10
mrmavx
Molten Orange Maniac

Default Re: Mountune Aus - No news, is no news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bargey View Post
Hi Wayne,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We understand there’s a lot of interest in the mountune range of products and as a company, we’re continuing to work with Ford to make mountune available in Australia.

As you will understand, there’s a lot of Australian-specific validation work to be worked through with Ford and once we’ve done this we’ll be in a position to update our customers.

Best regards,

David Moore
Marketing Manager

mountune®

www.mountune.com
Tel : +44 (0)1277 226666

I have spoken to a friend of mine who is a engineer at Fomoco and not one thing of mountunes has been presented to, or requested, for validation or any other form of assessment by the engineers at Fomoco Aus. Furthermore he believes that most of mountunes stuff could validated for Australia thru a paperwork trail only, he believes that either
1. there is no intention of it ever happening or
2. the main sticking point could be be the argument over who is responsible for what warranty wise and/or costs of training dealers to fit mountune products which would have to happen for it to go ahead as a factory backed dealer fit arrangement as originaly suggested

so I have just about given up on it and will probably just go down the pumaspeed route if I decide to go further that the cat back I have already got.
regards mrmavx
mrmavx is offline   Reply With Quote