View Single Post
Old 22-01-2006, 12:47 PM   #122
GJW
Considering Purchase

Hi Fadi
It sounds like you really know your business. I have been considering purchase of a Terry for some time but need some questions answered about the sound system. I have always upgraded the stereos in my cars and intend to install my 2 Precision Power 1200 amps and my kicker solabaric sub and upgrade the front (and maybe rear) speakers.
I need to know if the premiem system has easily accessable (i.e RCA plug) line outputs (to run to the amps) or if this is something you could engineer more professionally (than one of those speaker to line level converters).
I also need to know if there is a trigger wire (to turn on the amps) and (i realise if this is not your area of expertise) what size the front and rear speakers are and whether there is much depth behind them (I prefer to keep to the same diam as standard but upgrading the speaker normally means bigger magnets and more depth).
And finally is there much space anywhere in the rear of the Terry to install a 12inch sub? The solabaric only needs 1cbft of space so i dont need much space but need at least 12inch diam on a rear panel somwhere and some space behind where i can fit a custom enclosure.
If you cannot help with these questions can you recomend anyone (preferably near me in North Sydney) who might be able to assist?
Thanks Fadi and good luck with what sounds like a thriving business.
GJW is offline   Reply With Quote