View Single Post
Old 19-12-2013, 09:26 PM   #114
sneaky
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Outstanding service!!

Race Brakes Sydney - Matt (FLOORED on here)

Matt has sorted out my new rear brakes without any hassle and has also given me a good price compared to other quotes i had. a few PM's back and forth to sort out exactly what i needed (damn parts change half way through model runs).

just an indicator on prices, jax tyres wanted almost $500 for supply and fit, supercheap wanted $120 per rotor and $35 for rubbish pads/$80 for bendix. that was enough of getting local prices (i'm in newcastle). Matt/FLOORED has come through with slotted/dimpled rotors and matching pads delivered for a better price (close to half) than the other places could get 'normal' rotors and cheap pads.

this is the second time i have bought through him, the first time was probably 5 years ago buying for my falcon and this time for my new (to me) renault. i'll no doubt be calling back next time i need some new parts (like matching rotors to stick on the front of my car).

i PM'd Matt yesterday to see if he wanted me to call him for payment and told him i wasn't in a rush and to sort out other people first if they were in a hurry (pre xmas rush/summernats), i called him today to give hime my credit details and was happily suprised when he told me my parts should be delivered today or monday

-tim