View Single Post
Old 20-05-2013, 03:36 PM   #190
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 
Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford71V8 View Post
Was sitting with mate and my son watching the local footy game on Saturday.

Had food and drink in the ute and had our 3 foldout chairs lined up behind the tailgate for a great view of the action on field. Gave ourselves plenty of time to set up for a great day.

Some time during the 3rd quarter some inconsiderate ****** in a Rodeo with skyscraper canopy decides to arrive and parks directly in front of us blocking most of the view. Couldn't even see the scoreboard anymore, that's how close he reversed up to us.

After a few words its clear he's not interested in moving so we have to reshuffle our stuff to enjoy the rest of the game.

I hate inconsiderate jerks
definitely inconsiderate of him to do that. It sounds to me like you left too much room as an invitation for knobs like this to be opportunistic. As a suggestion, consider adjusting the vehicle enough to not allow morons like this to take advantage. After all, it's first in best dressed. If that clown wasn't late on arrival, he could have taken your spot instead of forcing you to move.

Great work taking the lad out though.

My 2c

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon