Thread: Ofcc-sa Chapter
View Single Post
Old 29-12-2005, 02:17 PM   #43
theboss290
FPV GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdomain
Good to see the club is starting to take some form. I'd just like to say though (reading through this post) that I didn't find the comments from Jac or SB to be negative at all. Purely constructive critism. From your replies, it seemed to make 'the club' less accepting and friendly and if you're trying to get people to join, this is exactly the image you *don't* want to portray. Because of this, I am hesitant.

Well don’t be hesitant! "Join" The constructive critism was at the time where we had our hands tide, We had to follow rules of our parent club it Victoria and with much hard work and negotiation thanks to DOC we have changed the entry requirements to all ford models as long as there modified. We have done this to cater for the larger population and for the future of the club, Also your write we don’t want to portray any bad images and as a club we will be going all out to prevent this from happening. The best way for the club to grow into something we can all enjoy is to get involved, join the club, get on the committee and help make the changes for a club we can all be proud of.

I invite you rdomain come along to one of our cruises and see for your self.

Cheers

Daniel

Last edited by theboss290; 29-12-2005 at 02:25 PM.
theboss290 is offline   Reply With Quote