Thread: Shannons quotes
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 06:26 PM   #58
xisled
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Shannons quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT0132
I think it's frustrating that the opinions on these insurers varies so widely. According to this thread for every person that loves Shannons there's another that loathes them.
Insurance comes down to personal experience and stories of other people.

You will have people who would have a fault less time with an insurance company, they will praise the company and never have a problem, even at claims time.

Then you will have the people that, cannot do any right by the insurance company, high prices, bad claim experience etc., these people will always say bad things about the company etc.

Then there is the person who basis insurance on price alone, they will take up the cheapest premium. They will then say there insurance is the best because of price.

Then there is the person who does not care, will just take the first insurance, not think about it and keep paying year after year. Will usually just say I am insured with blah had no problems.

Last of all you will get the person who has heard from a mate of a mate of a mate, a bad story about 1 insurance company and will make judgement about that company from that story.

So insurance is a very personal thing and basically as you said for every person who loves Shannon’s there is 1 that hates them.

My opinion about insurance companies, is choose one best suited to your needs, do not base it on price.
xisled is offline   Reply With Quote