View Single Post
Old 22-11-2010, 07:02 PM   #36
99AUXR
Brad

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Installing starter motor advice on ba / bf 6cyc Falcon. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6 FOON
I personally don't like fakers but that is up to the individual owning the car in question.

Seems to me the OP is a little bit elitist about Daddy's ride.
elitist, you could have used a better word,
I dont think in anyway superior, its just my veiws on a car, im not saying all non gt drivers or whatever shouldnt have stripes, but more so i wouldnt do it as its MY beleifs that they should be as they come.
This matter is completely regardless to my dads falcon, even if he didnt have it i would still have these veiws. and his FG was the only falcon to get stripes.

I was going to put a T series bodykit with on my au but decided not to as I beleive that it would be more worth while waiting and saving and getting the real thing.
I do i think v8s are great? no not really i would rather have an F6 but hey. All i meant by starting this was cars should be left like they are out of the factory, but when modified not modified to look like a better model but more so something aftermarket. Some people dont like thatand thats alright i dont mind what people do to their cars, I wouldn't want someone to tell me i cant do something with my au, and im sorry if it came across as they MUST NOT have stripes its just my opinion.
99AUXR is offline   Reply With Quote