View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 07:27 PM   #18
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Default Update

I have some exciting news for everyone, the stuff has all been paid for, and the good news is that we will add the rest of the money needed to make

$5000

A big heartfelt thankyou to the team here at AFF.com.au for jumping in here so quickly to help out the young lad. More to come from when I attend the dinner event in two weeks.

I have a very big thankyou to make, and it is to Rob Herrod of Herrod Motorsport, who without even a moments consideration has donated the 3 XCAL3 flash tuners that form a large part of this donation.

Rob has united the tuners of this county with his distribution arrangements of the new XCAL3 and the tech support, which has gotten ourselves and no doubt many other tuners out of the proverbial when trying to perform the best for their clients.

Rob has asked me not to mention his name or his businesses name, however i feel it unjust not to mention such an honourable deed. Ill be heading down to see Rob tomorrow to pick up the items that are to be distributed to their new owners asap, and bookings made for their custom tuning. It has been busy for us with the AFF drag meet on this weekend, and i appreciate peoples patience.

Thanks again, you guys are helping someone you dont even know, shows the true character of people on here.

Chris

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote