Thread: !@#$% Optus
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 01:06 AM   #23
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

I really think there should be standards and laws in regards to how business deals with its customers.

I have sent 2 detailed emails to government departments and never got a response.. i would give anything to be able to find the tool who reads these emails and just decided to answer the questions regarding opening hours and phone numbers....

I was calling optus from overseas on their special customer service number for overseas calls (looks like a standard landline number) and was on hold for half an hour before my phone card credit ran out.... sheesh, imagine if i was in a payphone in the Gobi needing urgent help.......

When you call anyone these days your voice "may be recorded"... would it take THAT much technology to then send you the file of your call as an mp3 by email as soon as you hang up???

When i left Telstra eons ago i asked if there was any fee for cancelling my service, i was in the shop. he asked the reason why i was leaving, and half way through my first sentance he cut me off and just said there will be no fee and called for the next customer.......

Never pay for rubbish service......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote