Old 26-03-2005, 05:27 PM   #55
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
Is that a serious question???
Lets see, statistically:
You drive an expensive car to fix/replace
You drive a car that is classified as high powered (260kw is not a clunker)
You have a total of 2 years driving experiance on a provisional license
You are a young male, statistically one of the highest prevailing factors in "at fault" accidents
Of course, this is all unfair. You should automatically go on to rating one and pay no more than someone like me with 18 years of driving history who has never had claim, drives a less expensive, less powerful car and statistically is in one of the lower risk catagories. Yeah, that makes sense.

If you buy a car and cant afford the insurance... thats your own fault. I agree premiums are high but, given this has always been the case, you should have known that before you purchaed the car.
1 year on a provisional licence and remaing on a black licence.
Parts or replacement prices will be the same regaurdless of age.
26okw isn't exactly a machine either.
What's to say im not part of that % of young males who cannot drive.
Just beacuse you've had a licence for 18 years doesn't make you a good driver, experienced yes. Whats not to say that's been 18 years of bad experience. I've seen many older people on the raods who have probally had thier licence for 25+ years that cannot drive.

I knew the price of insurance b4 i bought the car and i was always prepared to pay it because i can and i dont want to paying off a $4oo,ooo bill if i cause a truck to run over 2o other cars or if i hit a lambo. Oh and i like my car to much to lose it.